You can't ruin my Night (WP024)

Today was insane, again I had to fight off screaming teenage aged girls who think they love me. How could they love me when they don't even know me? All they know is Vic, leader singer of Pierce the Veil, that's only a part of me. If I am honest, its not even that big of a part of me either. Don't get me wrong, I love my band, my music, my shows, my fans, but there are other things about me too. Things almost no one even knows.

Anyway I am just chilling on the bus with my bros. We are three bottles in and Tony has already broken out the light sabers. Meanwhile our driver is attempting to get us to our hotel on time for late night check in. I am feeling a light buzz in my head and I am pretending to be writing music so I can get time to text my girl. We are texting back and forth and I am trying really hard to convenience myself that she really does miss me. See that's another thing, I rarely believe the things a girl who is dating me tells me. I have been hurt one times too many to really be that blind.

We pulled up to the hotel and took shots of tequila to celebrate our arrival. We get escorted through a back door just in case and get set up in our suite. Man, I never really thought I would be famous enough to be staying in place as nice as this. I throw my phone to the side and got hammered with my boys. Taking a few instagram pics for the fans. Then I passed out, to start my day again. I mean I am living the life of a rock star and nothing scares me more.
June 12th, 2013 at 11:33pm