Pissed to the Max.

Ugh i'm just so pissed off right now I have to rant.

Everything is pissing me off right now and I don't know why. It's like i'm PMSing but i'm not haha.

First off my dog, I let her out to go to the bathroom, she's out there for twenty minutes so I let her back in. And she just pees on the floor by the door. Like what in the hell Penny! I just let you out and....gah!

Then my mom comes home and yells at me for trashing the living room and I didn't. There's beer cans everywhere and, newsflash, i'm seventeen and don't drink. Well not at home anyway but that's a whole different story.

So she's yelling at me about it and I can't help but feel like it's my fault. Then I realize 'hey it's not my fault its my brothers!'. But no she won't have any of that. She complains about him not throwing cans away but come on, its my brother he can barely cook and you expect him to clean up after himself WHILE he's cooking? Ain't going to happen.

So then we 'start over' and everything's fine and then the woman just comes back and starts complaining again about something my dad and brother do, or won't do in this case, and she just WON'T STOP YELLING. And I don't know about you but I don't really feel like being yelled at twenty minutes after I wake up at six thirty in the morning.

So right now i'm beyond pissed off. That kind of pissed off where you want to just lay on the floor and scream and cry, and I can't do anything about it except for this and possibly smash this computer to bits. I'm sitting here thinking that i'm about to crack and then it goes away. And then it comes back.

Here comes my mother again!
June 13th, 2013 at 03:31pm