Final Exams Rant.

So, I took my last exam yesterday and I've officially survived my first year of high school. I can honestly say that I hated it. Sure, the teachers were pretty chill, but everything else was just really shitty. I hate the people there except for maybe 5 or 6 people. My boyfriend of 3 years cheated on me with some girl that's been around the block 500 times (but I can honestly say I wasn't too upset. He was stupid and it was bound to happen. He wasn't a good boyfriend and they didn't even last for a month). We're still friends though. Because like he said "You're my best friend and I know what I did is shitty but I'd be damned if you didn't talk to me anymore". So we're all good.

Back to the exams part. So, as some of you may or may not know (this varies in most schools) final exams count as 20% of your grade combined with the 3rd quarter grade and 4th quarter grade. So, instead of boring you to death and listing all my grades ill just say that I did pretty good on all of my exams and grades except two. Which pissed my mom off which pissed me off.

I didn't do well in Science and World History. Now, although I DID get a good over all grade in the class. B's for both semesters of Science and a B for 3rd semester in World History and a C 4th quarter. I will say that I didn't study at all for science because there's just really no way for me to study for it. I did make the little "cheat sheet" we got to use on the exam and it was a full piece of printer paper. I put everything that was on the review on that paper. When I took the exam I was constantly saying "What the fuck is this!?" Half of the shit WASN'T on the review and I was pissed. So I got a D on it BUT I still passed the class with a B!

If you were my parent you would be okay with that right? Maybe? Well, no my mom was LIVID! And then I got a D- on my history exam which only added to the fire BUT I still passed the class with a C. Also not that bad. So I finished up the year with two C's and and 4 B's. not bad at all in my opinion.

Now, with me pretty much failing those two exams, my mom says. "This is why you don't need to take an honors class next year it's going to be hard and you're already stupid enough". FIRST OFF, my counselor AND teacher recommend me to take honors English. It's just fucking English! We have a summer assignment that's due on the first day of school for 15% of our grade. No big deal. Not like I hav anything to do over the summer except stay faithful to you guys.

Well, thanks for reading this. If anyone even reads this. I just needed to get it off my chest.

Oh and as for my stories "Just Let Go" I know what I want to do but then I don't so if you're reading it and getting pissed that I haven't updated in 5.5 billion years I'm sorry.
June 14th, 2013 at 04:31pm