My new Avenged Sevenfold story 'Man With No Country'.

So I've started a new story. It's a little different than anything I've ever done before because it's a crossover. It's an Avenged Sevenfold & a Sons of Anarchy story. Most of the story is told from Matt's point of view but the world is the SOA world that the amazing Kurt Sutter created. I'm posting the link to the story here and for now until the site is fixed you can read the prologue to it here.

I'm really excited about this story, you guys. I've been researching the world for about a month now. I don't really like to write about worlds I don't know and I'm def. not a member of a biker club so in order for me to be able to write about that world without being a complete jackass about it I had to do a bit of research. Luckily for me there was an amazing TV Show that taught me most of it. Kurt Sutter himself was a lot of help because he not only has 'Sons of Anarchy' but another show called 'Outlaw Empires' where he interviews real biker club guys and tells there story. Anyway I'm rambling.

But really you should watch the show, it's fucking badass and to prove it, look at this shit with your eyeholes.

Image

Image

Image
June 15th, 2013 at 02:26am