Friend Appreciation

so I'm sure everyone on this site has at least ONE friend, or at least I'm hoping so. I, being incredibly lucky, have made many amazing friends on this site in the past three (?) or so years, and I think it's high time I PUBLICLY APPRECIATE THEM. I don't know how it came about, but this has just been something I've wanted to do for the past couple of days, like a shout out to the world saying, "HEY WORLD! FUCK YOU AND THE PROBLEMS YOU GIVE ME BECAUSE I GOT SOME BOMB ASS FRIENDS I'D LIKE TO TALK TO AND SHIT" so yeah.

and if you don't happen to be here it's not that I don't appreciate you or that I don't recognize you as a friend because maybe we're strangers or acquaintances and fifty percent of my brain is telling me that this is a bad idea and that hey, maybe there's the possibility that someone or some people may get offended but you know what? THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND. not necessarily in this case actually, but whatevs #FISHYOLOSWAG.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER. ALSO: I'm sorry if you don't consider me your friend and you're on this list oops actually no SORRY NOT SORRY even if I'm an acquaintance/stranger to you but you're on here you know what sucks to suck I consider YOU my friend and I APPRECIATE YOU. okay.

AS JONAH HILL GRACIOUSLY PUTS IT IN 21 JUMP STREET: "I FUCKIN' CHERISH YOU."

- PATTY BOON / PATTY / NEDFRID.
Oh my gosh. TVD, OUaT, and Teen Wolf literally drive us nuts, don't they! DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY DO TO US. I'm so happy we both like so many of the same shows and have the same ships (STEREK AND KLAROLINE) even if they're platonic! You are SUCH an amazing writer and your layouts and banners are incredible, an you're so fun and easy to talk to! And you live in Alaska UMMMMM HOW COOL IS THAT (please don't mind that I just said where you live oopsie daisy?) I don't even remember when we became friends but I have NO REGRETS. You're such a nice person and you're an amazing friend and you are BEAUTIFUL inside and out! We need to have more intense discussions about Teen Wolf and Stiles and Derek and Isaac (trifecta holla say whaaaaaat) and our passionate hatred and love for TVD and Klaus and HOW MUCH WE HATE TAMARA AND THAT UGLY BALD GUY IN ONCE UPON A TIME OKAY. Notice I'm not really giving you an option here because if you say no there is a strong possibility that I may start to cry.

- BEE BEE QRL / BEE / KIM KIBUM.
GEEZ LOUISE, BEE! You, girly, are gonna be the death of me (you and SiSi I tell you, omfg). First of all, you're an incredible writer. Like, "holy shit Dave Franco is lying in bed next to me butt naked and he wants to marry me and cuddle and make me breakfast" amazing. And that's pretty god damn amazing. Your way with words makes me choke up and sob and scream and beg for the Kleenex factory to make a special delivery to my house (stopping at your house along the way, of course!) and I just. I CAN'T. Secondly OHMYGOD you're so motha fuckin' hilarious like what even I can't even comprehend my thoughts cause you make me laugh so hard god damn it. AND DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO EXCHANGE SUPER LONG COMMENTS LIKE WHAT THE HELL WERE WE TALKING ABOUT UMMMMM????? Thirdly, you are SUCH a sweetheart. You're sweeter than Grumpy Cat, who is by far the sweetest thing on the planet I mean come on have you seen her face like shit I would stub a toe for her. But then again I've seen your face and I've walked into a few walls myself, soooooo.......... There's so much more to say but I just like YOUR AMAZINGNESS IS SO DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN.

- KRISTINA / BLADES
Oh my gosh Kristina. I hope your boyfriend is willing to share you with One Direction / Harry Styles and me because he doesn't really have a choice like cAN I TAKE YOU HOME (NO PUN INTENDED)????? You're so gorgeous and sweet and funny and talented and good at writing and it's like GOD DAMN YOU BASICALLY BLOW ME AWAY. Before we started talking I was such a huge fan of your writing like I died and stuff with every update an then we started talking and I was like WHY IS SHE TALKING TO ME LIKE WHAT BRAIN DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON??????? and then my mental sanity kinda just disappeared for a day or week or month or forever I still don't know. BOTTOM LINE: girl you so dope.

- NINA / WAVES
HOCKEY OMFG. As you can see I'm a very calm and collected girl BAHAHAHAHA. Anywho. First of all we love the same teams and players and I just IT'S LIKE YOU'RE MY SPIRIT ANIMAL ORNKY SOUL SISTER OR SOMETHING. Kaner and Tazer and Sharpie and Tanger amd Crosby and I literally have hearts in my eyes right now. I CONNECT WITH YOU ON A HOCKEY SPIRITUAL LEVEL. And of course it helps that you're so nice and funny and oh my goodness you are too pretty and whaaaaaat? u feel me?

- BILLIE / SILK TEA.
So I guess this is the part where I'm honest with you and beg you not to be disappointed in me so OKAY HERE WE GO. Before I read Mercy, I had no idea what TVD was or who Klaus Mikaelson was. AND I THINK THAT MAKES YOU THE PERSON WHO GOT ME HOOKED ON TVD SO I GUESS I'M INDEBTED TO YOU????? (IDK AM I??????) Billie, you're so funny and you've got a heart of gold and your blogs make me laugh or get all gooey and sentimental or angry or emotionally distraught BECAUSE. You're an amazing writer and you're gorgeous and intelligent. AND THAT BLOG! I'M BEAUTIFUL! That was sheer brilliance. You really are beautiful though, and I hope you never forget it!

- ALEX / SWELL
I WILL ADMIT THAT WE DON'T TALK SUPER OFTEN BUT YOU'RE AWESOME OKAY. Your stories (cough the Fuckers cough Wind cough) make me so emotional and the boys oh my god the BOYS. me = emotional roller coaster. AND WE SHIP KLAROLINE AND THINK STEFAN'S RELATIVELY BORING AND THE WHOLE LOVE TRIANGE IS OVERRATED. Obviously TVD is a huge factor in life. Your feedback on my stories always make me feel like a giggly preschooler on the inside (SORRY NOT SORRY) and you're just so nice and funny and you're a great writer and it's like WHY CAN'T I BE YOU and you're Australian *sobs*

- BROOKE / LOLITA IN LOVE
SO I LITERALLY JUST MET YOU LIKE THREE DAYS AGO. But you know what we have a ~connection~ that cannot be denied (THE CALL OF LANA CANNOT BE DENIED) so WHATEVS. You're so nice and I'll admit that I commented on Cinnamon Girls with the belief that you were Bee (kim kibum.) and when you commented back and you were like "ummm do I know you have we talked before?" I WAS FREAKING THE F OUT I WAS LIKE "GOD DAMN SHIT GOD DAMN SHIT THAT'S NOT BEE" so yeah. There's my awkward confession. But back to the subject, you are such a nice girl and you taught me everything about 8tracks LMAO.

- BRIANNA / GATZ
AWWWWWWWW BRIBRI GIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL. I feel like we fangirl as often as we can sorry not sorry and it's kind of hilarious talking to you????? AND YOU KNOW THAT I ALWAYS WIN OUR ARGUMENTS OF COURSE PSH. I love how we both hate Daisy Buchanan because she's an annoying lil' minx that just needa go and BEST BEH GETTIN' TO GATZBEH'S FUNERAL and you're my baby girl that's growing up too fast aw snap *gettin suggestive* HAVE FUN CUDDLING IN ENGLISH! anyways, you are so sweet and funny and I must say that when we argue, you DO have good arguments and you're so pretty and I hope that bitch backs off your man btdubs.

- SISI GIRL / SIERRA / LOVERBOY.
SISTA WIVES. oh SiSi girl you and beebeeqrl drive me nuts with our boy talk like what the hell you guys stop it. this isn't supposed to happen. AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT OUR OLD COMMENTS AND WE'D JUST TALK ABOUT JANE BY DESIGN AND TEEN WOLF AND I JUST. I JUST. and Garrett and Falyn omfg. and we'd just collect band boys and hide them in our bus and share them and they'd be the fathers of our kids omfg what the fuck were we thinking were we crazy??????? ANYWAYS. I can always count on you to make me choke or scream or cry or die or laugh because you're GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL hilarious, and you're so nice and sweet and god damn beautiful and you're a babe magnet and by babe magnet I mean you attract Fransexy and JohnOh and Dan Flint and unf just any other beautiful band boy. but please share them with the less fortunate e.g. me.

- KELSZOAR / KELSEY / ARTHUR PENDRAGON
AWWWWW KELSEY. first of all, I'd like to apologize to you for my GOD AWFUL JOB as a temporary BETA like oh my god I had no idea what to do and I was just whaaaaaaaaa? okay next order of business. Tate Armstrong needs to deliver himself to my house and my room and my bed and can he just cuddle with me for eternity because I mean come on EJ ALREADY SAID SHE DOESN'T LIKE OR NEED HIM COME ON CAN I HAVE HIM??????? Kelszoar, girl, you are hilarious and you are so nice and pretty and I feel like you'd be a really dope gangsta trill shit like girl. well if you WERE a gangster, you'd be a totally sweet one.

- RACQUE / NORTH CAROLINA / RACQUEL / SPARRRRROW
AW HEY GIRL CAROLINA HEYYYYYYY! I still remember when you suggested Marilyn. for project fiction oh my god HAHAHA. I have a question for you: is North Carolina considered one of those "southern" states? cause I actually have no idea. if it WAS, you'd be a Southern Belle and if it WASN'T, you'd still be a Southern Belle because come on. Look at your face look at your personality you'd be a Southern Belle if you lived in Wyoming. or Arkansas or New Zealand.

- STICKY BARFF / RAVEENA / PELICAN PARK.
RAVEENA OH MY GOSH. okay first of all, we are GOING to finish those one-shot series things okay. we will. eventually. someday. I don't even know when, but we will. I think we've come up with so many nicknames and imaginary vacations for an entire lifetime! You're actually straight up hilarious and I think if it were possible fluids that should not come out of a person's nose would be coming out of mine and by fluids I mean drinks ok ok. you're a right brilliant writer and person, and you're smart and pretty and GOD DAMN IT any boy would be stupid to not like you or just any PERSON would be stupid not to like you because you are an AMAZING friend and this is a run on sentence.

- EM / EMILIE / TEMPTATIONS
EMILIE GIRLY. You are scary amazing. like, it's not even funny. first of all: kickboxing? talk about BADASS. I think you could whoop my ass any day, seriously, I will just bawl and bawl and bawl. THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT BY THE WAY. you are so sweet and gorgeous and an amazing friend, and we've known each other for how long?! you and your boo are the sweetest couple around the block and if your heart ever gets broken, hit me up and I can try to beat someone up but that probably won't work cause I'll cry first. ANYWAYS. stay chill, girl!

- JORDY / JORDAN / ANTHEM.
I think we've fangirled over just about every band that could possibly be fangirled about. Obviously I'm kidding, and you TOTALLY get my humor, so I guess I'll cut straight to the chase! Jordy, you're worth so much more than you think you are and you should never forget that! You are beautiful and smart and funny and sweet and I want you to remember that, okay? one day you're gonna meet Austin Carlile and he's gonna pick you up and you guys will ride off into the sunset and you'll be a band/touring manager and you'll go to all the concerts you wanna go to! You're gonna make it, and keep in mind that I believe in you!

- LAUREN / LAURENSDECAY
LAUREN O MUH GAD. I'm fairly sure we've touched on every subject in the Girl Bible LMAO. and we just crack up along the way. You're so funny it almost kills me when I talk to you because the stories you tell me are totally unreal, especially the rent a vacuum one! I DIE OKAY. and I also hate you because ugh look at all the concerts you go to look at all the picTURES YOU TAKE AND KYLE BURNS REMEMBERS YOU AND I JUST. I WANNA CRY. Dakota's a lucky guy and he WILL buy you a new VS jacket and you guys'll get married and have cute babies and possibly name one after me nbd or anything. you are so easy to talk to and you're incredibly understanding and I LOVE IT OKAY.

- JORDAN / SAEGLOPUR
SO OUR FRIENDSHIP (FROM MY STANDPOINT) IS STILL AT THE POINT WHERE I FANGIRL AT EVERY SINGLE UPDATE AND COMMENT AND WHATEVER YOU POST. and we'll probably never get beyond that because your updates always make me emotionally unstable. we don't talk all that often, but when we do, you are SO nice and I'm just like "oh my god this girl is perfect??????? ummmmmm" and all that jazz. you're a brilliant writer and you're drop dead gorgeous so don't change a thang, girl! (please excuse that weird twang at the end I've been watching Hart of Dixie nonstop, so).
June 15th, 2013 at 06:10am