Oh, Where Has The Time Gone?

Oh God, I can't remember the last time I wrote for ME. I've been busy with classes, trying to find a job, and I've gotten help for my problems. I deleted almost all of my online accounts a few years ago without telling any of the great friends that I made. To be honest, I'm afraid they've forgotten me. I don't know if I was even that important to them. I caused drama and heartache, and I wouldn't blame them if they hated me. But until I find out, I'll give a few updates.

I'm majoring in English Literature.
I live with my dad AND mom now :)
I still haven't gotten those tattoos or piercing I wanted.
I've dated a bit, nothing too serious.
My taste in music hasn't changed at all.
My writing style is still the same; so if I decide to continue with my stories, you won't be able to tell that I've been out of commission :)
I've gotten into anime and manga, so I might write a bit about my favorites.
Tried smoking once. I got sick. No smoke for Blakey Scene.
I still have a sick sense of humor. Sorry, that hasn't changed...
I have a motorcycle. I like motorcycles....
I took up martial arts and archery for therapy.
I know how to use a sword!
I can also throw a push dagger. (Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist, anybody?)
Expect my poetry to take you my storm. I have a whole binder full.
I don't care what you call me. Michelle doesn't bother me anymore :)
I miss everything I used to have, and now I can approach it with a better attitude :)

Love Always,
Michelle Blake
June 15th, 2013 at 07:49am