Aliens really?

So I was watching this tv show called "Confessions of an Alien Abductee." Now if any of you know me at all will know that I am totally against the idea of other life forms and aliens, so may say I'm ignorant like my sister who consistently argues against me but we have a laugh about it but I'd just like to explain my reasons why.

Firstly, I know we are a tiny spectrum in the universe so the chances of other life forms are very high but I highly doubt aliens have made contact with Earth and have visited us. In fact I would go as far as saying I KNOW they haven't, I mean c'mon we would have known but people also would argue that the government hide this sort of information from us Alien's being in contact with us, we would know and I don't think they would be friendly so there would be a large amount of missing people or full blown aliens walking among us.

Also, I am a very scientific thinking kind of person, as far as the big bang goes I argue that God created the big bang with the intention of creating humans and only on our planet. Therefore, all the other planets everywhere else are not inhabited by life forms.

But even if I am wrong. I don't think we will ever find out but I could be wrong I just know I will never find out in my life time therefore to me Aliens don't exist.

The programme I watched only confirmed what I had seen because a woman was documented having a lie detector about her being abducted and came back she was lying. As you can imagine she was raging and told the guy its was bullshit basically which made me laugh. Even some people, maybe with mental illnesses and just plain weird people who claim have been abducted can make themselves truly believe something did happen to them so I thought maybe the detector will say she's telling the truth because she believes her own lies, but she was just plain lying she she refused to believe it. Some people will probably just put it down to that lie detectors are not 100% which is true but watching the documentary it is obvious she was lying.

Alien's is just too far fetched for me as much as I want to believe I can't do it, just want to make it clear that I am in no way bashing anyone who believes this, this is just what I believe and observed from this documentary.

I'm interested to know what you guys think and maybe I've missed something or you've had experiences? Please share I am genuinely intrigued.
June 16th, 2013 at 01:51am