The guys/girls I find attractive.

I saw hectic glow's blog and was drooling over the guys she finds attractive and so I went on tumblr to look at more attractive guys and was just dying. So I decided to showcase the guys and girls who I find attractive.

This is no particular order.

G-Eazy
G-Eazy is one of my favorite rappers and he's damn dapper. He's got this old school look and he works it. His music is great and I love him.

Image

Alexander Skarsgard

Age is only a number and I will marry him. I will marry this 36 year old man.

Image

Daniel Sharman

TEEN WOLF. Jawline. Eyes. Body. Must I say anything more? He's also dating Crystal Reed and I think that's so presh.

Image

Zac Efron

I will always love you Troy Bolton. ALWAYS. High School Musical was my shit. The FIRST ONE. The other two were unsatisfactory.

Image

The Hemsworth Brothers

Thank you God, thank you for creating these creatures of epic attractiveness.

Image

The Harries Brothers

Finn and Jack are beautiful and I call dibs on Jack.

Image

Urassaya 'Yaya' Sperbund

She is my half Thai half Norwegian princess. I love her. She is seriously my idol. She's a Thai actress/model/presenter and she is seriously the sweetest girl. I think she's so beautiful and talented and awwwwhh. I love her! She can speak four languages fluently (Thai, English, Norwegian, and French) and she's learning Spanish. SHES MY FAVSIES.

Image
ImageImage

Jennifer Lawrence

She is excellent in every way.

Image

Blake Lively

I just think she's beautiful.

Image

Okay, those are not ALL of them, but these are probably my top! Show me YOUR list!
June 16th, 2013 at 06:57am