Ten Attractive Men.

Okay, so I saw this and immediately knew I had to do it because.. well, who doesn't like some eye candy? I happen to like guys who are older than me, sadly, but oh well.

So, I can't pick which ones are hotter, there is no particular order!

M. Shadows [Matt Sanders]

Image

M. Shadows is the lead singer of my favorite band Avenged Sevenfold. I found out about them when I was looking around for new bands to listen to several years ago and thank god I came across them. They have helped me through some of my toughest times.

Corey Taylor

Image

Now, now, now. Here we have Mr. Corey Todd Taylor. The lead singer of Slipknot and Stone Sour. SWEET MAMA. I can't even begin to describe my love for this man. He's so intelligent, and well spoken that it drives me crazy. In the good way, of course. I love his book Seven Deadly Sins if you haven't read it, you should. It's fabulous!

Synyster Gates [Brian Haner Jr.]

Image

Excuse me sir, but I would like my ovaries back please. Have you seen the way this man plays guitar? My panties just magically disappear. His fingers move so fast it's almost hypnotizing and the little smirk he gets on his face... Don't even get me started on his hair. Ugh. Brian Haner Jr is the lead guitarist to Avenged Sevenfold.

Henry Cavill

Image

Lord have mercy. It's fucking Superman. Holy crap, this man makes my insides tingle. Oh sweet mother of... Ugh! I can't even find the words to describe him, my mouth is too busy drooling.

Alex Gaskarth

Image

STAHP IT! You're adorable and I can't handle it. All Time Low (who he is the lead singer for) has also helped me through so much shit. Their song Therapy basically describes me to a t. His voice is so beautiful and soft, it's like silk, I don't even. Ugh. Perfect specimen.

Ryan Gosling

Image

I swear this man looks exactly like my family friend. Every time I see either one of them I get all fuzzy. Ryan Gosling is adorable in every sense and I can't help but fall in love with him every single time I see him in a movie. He's just so.. lovable? Yes, lovable.

Christopher Meloni

Image

Oh hi there Detective Stabler. Oh, you want to pat me down? That's okay. This man.. He was in Superman! I flipped out when I saw him. I literally started to scream "Detective Stabler! That's Detective Stabler!" My mom had to put her hand over my mouth. But yeah, I've loved him since I started to realize that guys were attractive and didn't have cooties. I've been watching Law and Order: SVU since I was around the age of seven with my Papa. I can' watch it anymore though, it's not the same without Detective Stabler.

Tony Lovato

Image

I was so lucky, I got to meet this beautiful specimen. His girlfriend works at the hair salon I go to and he was visiting her. I nearly pee'd myself, thank god my hair dresser/family friend was there to help because she was the one that got me to meet him. Now his autograph is hanging up on my wall on a sticky note. Ugh, I love him. He was so fucking nice too!

Gabe Saporta

Image

I have been crushing on this man since the seventh grade when I first heard of their music. Them being Cobra Starship. Their song Hot Mess has an extremely funny music video which I recommend everyone to watch. It reminds me of Ghost Busters for some odd, peculiar reason.

And last but certainly not least...

Jack Barakat

Image

Look at how nicely he cleans up! Now, I've done it for most of these guys on the list, but more for Jack than anyone. I always picture walking down the aisle towards him, don't know why. I think he'd make an awesome husband. He's hilarious, crazy, but completely adorable at the same time. Sometimes it's all too much and you just have to sit there and stare in awe. Well, I do.

I hope you liked my list! I sure did.
June 17th, 2013 at 08:13am