Calling All A7X Fans! I Need Your Opinion.

I'm probably not going to be writing anything for awhile since I'm annoyed at myself and distraught over my writing for the time being, but I need your opinion on something......

When you go to read a new Avenged Sevenfold fiction with a female character who meets one of the guys out of the band, do you prefer her to KNOW who he is? Like...do you like when she knows how famous he is and that he is in the band Avenged Sevenfold or do you prefer the female character to be unaware of his status in the band and as a celebrity?

I know people like different things and I already have stories that include both, but I may be making a new story eventually and just want to know your thoughts on the subject.

I'm taking some time out to figure out my feelings on things currently and I'm not going to give up writing. Just need to get my shit together. I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself and try my best to better my writing as a whole. Any help that any of you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I thought back to when I first started writing on this site and how horrible my writing actually was then.

My ideas weren't bad, but my sentence form, punctuation, spelling and grammar were lacking at best. Now I am much better because someone on here took the time to tell me the truth and lend their abilities to help me. I really appreciate those people. All the tips and tricks I've learned along the way have gotten me this far and I just need to keep trying. I know that I can rise above this. Besides, even though I do make some minor mistakes in my stories, people seem to love them regardless.

I need to concentrate on all the wonderful feedback I've gotten instead of fretting over what I need to improve on constantly. Most people don't even know that I make these mistakes honestly. I also realized that it isn't fair for me to lock my stories down just because I'm being hard headed. I owe it to my readers and fans to keep updating the stories they love and that they took the time out to read.

I'm going to stop being so selfish and try my hardest to push through my issues. I'm doing this for you all. You wonderful, loving and supportive readers who have been by my side all along. You are amazing and I thank you all very much. Please pray that I don't die because it looks like it's about to storm pretty bad here right now! I hate storms because tornado's scare me. =/ I don't want to die!
June 17th, 2013 at 11:40pm