New and Improved....?

I'm back.

I guess some can say I never really left since I always check my mibba, but I'm back in the sense that I'm going to start updating like crazy and writing like a boss. That's my thing.

Howeva'

While I was gone, a lot happened. I lost friends, lost friends for a few minutes and then became closer with them for the sole reason that they showed me why their friendship is important to me, I've gained friends that were once viewed as enemies, I even matured a little bit.

Just a little bit.

Also, I graduated. WOOO! I'm done...That's exciting. Like, what the heck do I do now? And I wanna start a nursing program soon so I can wear cool nursing outfits. Just kidding, I need cash in my pocket, yo.

I also have a party this Saturday. My graduation party. There's a good 140 people coming. Hopefully it stays drama free, but I doubt it will since my life is never drama free. Whenever I think I'm fine, someone comes along and messes with me. So, no high hopes there.

People keep talking to me about marriage, THOUGH I'M ONLY EIGHTEEN AND I HAVEN'T EVEN HELD HANDS WITH A PERSON BEFORE. Gosh...But, yeah. I don't want to settle down any time soon. Probably when I'm like 24 or 25. That's still young. But I wanna travel first and make a lot of friends and NOT settle for the first guy that enters my life.

That's never good.

But, yeah, that's new. LOVE YOU GUYS. I'll be updating.

And is it just me, or do you get really like, "Woah, I wrote that? I sound like a 12 year old..." when you look at old stories? Yeah, that's me..
June 18th, 2013 at 12:29am