New open role-play.

So, I've been interested in starting a new open role-play but I don't really know what kind I should do and if people would even join it.

Supernatural?
Not the show, but like an open role-play with supernatural creatures living in the same town as humans and they've been able to live side by side for centuries, but something happens that causes some humans to assume the supernaturals need to leave and it would go on from there.

A giant tour with bands
Something along the lines of Warped Tour or something. Obviously people would have to be okay with playing band members as well as their own OC's.

Mental hospital
It's been so over done that everyone should know how that goes.

Avengers
If some people would be okay with playing the avengers and having others play their lovers or something along those lines.

Oh! And before I forget I'm ALWAYS looking for some people to role-play with. Lately I've been craving a Tony Stark/OC, me playing the OC.

I really just want some people's opinions on what they like, if I could get a lot of responses to this, it'd be great, so I guess comment and recommend and let people know so I can figure this out!

~Kenzi
June 18th, 2013 at 02:00am