☑ Forgive and Forget ☒

Have you ever had someone go behind your back and talk trash about you? Have you ever done that to someone else??? I know what it's like for someone i thought was my friend, to turn on me and make me the bad guy. Now, out of my experiences, don't try to get revenge, it'll only make things worse. Even if what they did was so terrible and vile and evil, you have to learn to forgive them. If you hold onto that anger towards them then you'll always stay stuck in the past.
Now... have you ever done something unforgivable to a friend or someone you know? If you have then maybe you'd understand more on why someone else did something terrible to you. Maybe you spread rumors about some girl at school so people would like you better, or maybe you told a little white lie which you didn't mean to tell, but it just came out. Even if the person you told the lie about is a bully, or someone mean, it still doesn't make it right. Put yourself in their shoes and imagine how you would feel if someone lied about you.
I know some of you don't want to hear this but, even the bullies that bother you are a lot like you! Most of them were victims like you. They could have been bullied themselves, and they probably bully others to get people to leave them alone. People only become bullies when they either love drama, or they want respect. They figure that if they are the most feared kid in school, then no one can bully and hurt them ever again... All a bully needs is a good quality friend. Will you reach out and be that person? And can you look within yourself to forgive and forget???

Song of the day: Matthew West "Forgiveness"
Wise words of the day: When you forgive, you in no way change the past, but you sure do change the future.
June 18th, 2013 at 03:25am