Next time you're being stabbed in a non lethal way, remember to show some compassion to the poor person; they might be a first-time offender

Okay, so, I was reading this utter bullshit about a prosecutor in Hong Kong saying that if a man is sexually abusing a woman, the woman should feel compassion for the man because this might be his first-time offense and they just don't know any better, classifying sexual assault as a social misbehavior instead of an actual crime.

So, here's my response:

"You have young men and women out there interacting socially. And when an incident happens and a man gets carried away … is it social misbehaviour or is it a crime?

The first time I fucking stab you or shoot you and it's not lethal, have some fucking compassion, okay? This is my first time attempted murder/assault, so it's social misbehavior not a crime.

"men will actually respect women more if they see women showing compassion to them and realizing they are better off without conviction."

When I'm stabbing you multiple times, please show me compassion. Women will respect you when you show compassion while being attacked. If you don't show compassion and don't realize that I'm better left off without conviction, then it's your damned fault if you get killed.

"His comment also follows Secretary for Security Lai Tung-kwok's remark last month that women should drink less alcohol to avoid being raped."

If so happens that you are tipsy or under the influence of alcohol, then it's your fault. You should drink less if you want to avoid being stabbed. Use this experience as a learning experience, ok?

"With a conviction, the worse [indecent assault offenders] would usually get is a fine and no more," he said. "At least with this procedure, the person is required to admit his wrongdoing in open court and undertake to be of good behaviour for a specified period of time."

So next time you are trying to convict me, remember that it's best for me to admit my fault before people than have a record stain my wonderful name, okay? A slap on the hand and a lecture actually beats and works best any time than to having to actually be prosecuted and have a criminal record.

So next time you're being stabbed to near death, remember this: Is the woman who is doing this a first-time offender? If so, show compassion and do not try to convict the poor soul; she probably didn't know what they were doing because "girls will be girls" and it's just social misbehavior.

Actually raging right now.

Image
June 18th, 2013 at 10:28pm