I'm in between your lips like a cigarette. (NC17)

Have you guys ever heard that song "Wet," by Snoop dogg? Lmao! I've always loved that song lol. My title is a part of the song obviously. Anyway, the reason I'm writing this blog is to find out what kind of sexual stuff you like reading in stories. What specific sex acts do you enjoy reading about the most? Blow jobs? Fingering? Clitoral stimulation? Anal? Oral? Freaky weird fetish sex? Good old fashioned intercourse?

I NEED TO KNOW! I'm mostly just curious lol. For me personally....I'm not all that keen on sitting here reading about a blow job that goes on for six paragraphs. I mean....licking and suckling on a guy's wiener is nice for awhile, but that's just it....awhile. Same goes with the eating out of a girl. Even in porn....it's like the poor girl sits on her knees sucking on a big old dong for like 20 minutes! I don't know about any of you but my mouth would fall off after that long lol. Aside from that...I think some mainstream porn is just down right predictable anyway.

It's always the same old thing.....Mediocre at best attractive guy comes in and starts making out with a girl who is already....barely dressed to begin with. There's usually a really...lackluster story line which just confuses me anyway. They are going to fuck....why does there need to even be a story line?

It's not a movie where there's an emotional relationship where sex eventually happens but isn't the main focus of the entire move. No...just no and OMG! Some porn story lines are like so cheesy...I don't even....I mean...if I was in that situation...my libido would definitely not be aflame lol.

I'm not trying to judge or anything I just....I guess I personally like a more diverse kind of porn. Anyway, the guy comes in and him and the girl start making out and shedding clothes after he talks her into it to start with. Like the girl is usually unsure or pretends to be even though you know she put on that skimpy and barely there outfit just to get plowed to start with lol.

Well...after they kiss and are naked, girl goes down on the guy for like an hour or at least it feels that long. Then when his member is good and sucked...the girl MIGHT get fingered or her snatch licked. Usually it goes straight into penetration and intercourse that turns out to be boring lol. They might switch positions every now and then and you just know that girl's moans are fake. Some female porn stars sound like they are being murdered.

I fucking swear! I mean.....maybe I'm just different, but how many of you scream and holler like someone is ripping you in half when you have sex? I mean...does that really go on? I mean sure...some light moaning or loud moaning when you're reaching an orgasm but when it sounds like someone is stabbing you with a knife type screams...I just have a hard time believing that's real at all lol.

Maybe I'm just sick but I like porn that isn't so predictable. Maybe some anal stretching in there and two guys to one girl. I've even went as far as watching gang bangs with chicks and dudes. I always enjoy looking up porn that has a girl doing herself with like a giant dildo or multiple dildos. I like watching more lesbian porn than anything because I really don't enjoy seeing a bunch of penises, especially from guys who aren't all that attractive in my opinion.

I have a husband already and enjoy his penis....I don't need to see a bunch of strange men's wee wees. Now if there are guys who even RESEMBLE M. Shadows in a porn or have his body type...then I'm like glued to the screen lol. I have this porn where there's this really built guy and he's wearing a bandanna like Matt does but without a hat. He was wearing shades and even had a nose that kind of looked like Matt's. *MELTS INTO OOZE* I mean...I know it's not him obviously, but visually it resembles Matt so I can easily pretend even more haha. Enough of that before I get all riled up over the thought again.

But yeah...back to the predictable porn. The guy and girl will have sex for like an hour and then it always finishes off with the guy blowing his load all over the girl's face. I mean...I like being shot in the face once in a blue moon but not every time. I really went off subject from the original topic of this blog but oh well.

Just feel free to comment and tell me what sexual activities and positions you like reading about most in stories on here, or even in real life if you feel that comfortable with sharing. Most of us are adults here or at least know what sex is so why not talk about it?

I'm not judging anyone by the way who hasn't had sex! It's all up to you and your choices in life and I accept everyone! If this blog offends anyone, I apologize. I'm just stating my thoughts on the issue. =)
June 18th, 2013 at 11:37pm