The Last of Us (cont.) and Moving Issues

Oh my God! This game makes me feel so many things! The gameplay is great, the graphics are amazing, and the story is absolutely enticing. I am really proud of Naughty Dog for this one, but then again, they always deliver. I haven't been playing as much as I'd like to, though. My ps3 is acting up. For some reason he doesn't want to read new discs. I tinkered with the settings for a while, but to no avail. I can get it to work if I insert and eject the disc about ten times. It's such a hassle, but it's worth it to play this game.

Now my moving issues. Why is it that government loans jerk you around so much before giving you the loan? I've been at it for a while now, and they've yet to approve it. My problem is, that I'm trying to move so I can pursue my studies, and I would need that loan in order to keep myself off the streets until I can get a new job over there. I'm so worried about not having the money in time. I'm not even sure why I'm posting this bit, but admitting this to someone, even if it's just to a blog, makes me feel a little better. Fingers crossed, I guess.

Much love, everyone. <3

P.S: Just saw Man of Steel. Henry Cavill has, once again, raised my standards for men to impossible levels.
June 19th, 2013 at 03:10am