mibba journey | rambles | sappy things about my girlfriend | writing updates

Things have been pretty good lately. I guess I just felt like saying that 'cause I haven't always been able to.

I joined mibba in my sophomore year of highschool when I was like 15 or 16 (15 I think) and wrote this shitty "slash" fiction that got a couple hundred reads but I was mainly here to read my chemical romance bandfiction, let's be honest. It's now seven years later and my chemical romance has broken up and I still write "slash" fiction but maybe it's not quite as shitty as it used to be???? I've come a long way in my writing and my style has changed so fucking much since I first joined this site. I remember writing this completely horrible poem-ish "slash" called 18th Floor Balcony that I hope no one remembers because the thought of it makes me want to cringe and light myself on fire. The way way I write now is so completely different.

I haven't been writing much lately, mainly because I'm taking summer classes so I'll be able to graduate this coming May with my bachelor's degree in English (holy shit can we talk about the fact that I am about to be a goddamn college graduate). The current plan is to get my teacher's certificate after graduation but I honestly have no clue where I'll end up. Hopefully I'll start writing again soon because I really fucking love it and it makes me happy and yeah. I just finished my capstone project, which is this class all English majors at my school have to pass in order to get a degree, and it's 17 pages long and I had 4 drafts and I worked so hard on it.

I'm still having really shitty health problems that no doctor seems to be able to figure out, which has a lot to do with the lack of writing as it's really painful to do. I guess I'm getting better at managing the pain but it still...yeah.

I'm one year and 8 months into the best relationship I've had. My girlfriend is fucking amazing. She's always there for me and makes me smile and super happy and I laugh all the time now. I'm so thankful for her and everything that she does to me (she is probably reading this right now and I love you so much, sweetheart) and just assdflskjdfslkdjf.

I'm not really sure if this blog even has a point. I guess I'm just rambling about what's been going on and I really want to say that I am grateful for this website because I feel like it has a lot to do with who I am today. I don't post much these days but I'm so fucking thankful for getting more confidence with my writing and meeting incredible people (you know who you are).
June 19th, 2013 at 06:44am