Oh no, not another sexy guys blog...

Okay, I got sucked into this trend. But who doesn't appreciate some beautiful looking men? The following is the men I find absolutely delectable. You may agree or disagree...

1.
Image

Alexander Skarsgard:

This man. Tall, blonde and muscular. The prime example of beautiful. And not to mention my hoo ha goes crazy whenever I see him in True Blood and that is unabashedly vulgar. And I saw that in behind the scenes, he does have an adorable sense of humour. A sense of humour really gets me.

2.
Image

Jensen Ackles:

I first saw him when I was kind of suspicious of the Supernatural hype that had been going on like... four for five years ago and bam! I fell in love. I mean, his long eyelashes framing his green eyes, his lips, his smile... And he gets all sexy when he either gets silly or angry. Especially when he gets angry. He was just plain great in Ten Inch Hero (if you haven't seen that movie yet... WATCH IT NOW).

3.
Image

Synyster Gates/Brian Haner Jr.:

He is always attractive, from his awkward emo days to the simple clean cut image he has today. I definitely have liked how much he had grown since. What does it for me is his passion, his dirty mouth, his razor sharp features and huge puppy brown eyes. And not to mention his long and well used fingers (I kind of have a thing for fingers/hands). He is sex on legs, plain and true.

4.
Image

M Shadows/Matt Sanders:

He is one giant hunk of husky sexiness. Killer bod, dimples framed with a brilliant smile and intense hazel eyes. Those features totally get thousands of girls/women and admittedly, I'm one of them. His raspy voice... mhmm...

5.
Image

James Marsters/Spike:

This seems to be out of the blue, but I'm a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Spike has always been my favourite character. His fuck-off punk attitude and evil badassery is down pat with his insane cheekbones, lips and intense eyes. He had gotten old lately, but he is always Spike to me.

6.
Image

Robert Downey Jr.:

He is perfect. That's it. His silly sense of humour, his intelligence, his maturity, his familarity, his down-to-earthness, and he seems to get better with age - both looks and who he is inside.

All of those is not in order - I love those men so much!
June 19th, 2013 at 11:41am