Can No One Come Up With New Slashes?

I know my opinion probably doesn't matter, since I don't read slash stories, except the ones I write (only because mine are different and I don't use the same people constantly) but I've been noticing a lot of Chris Cerulli/Ricky Horror slashes.

Really.

You guys can't come up with anything new?

Obviously you can't if you guys keep writing about Chris/Ricky, Ashley/Andy, Vic/Kellin, Austin/Alan like come on. Sure, they're cool and shit but people get tired of reading the same shirt over and over again. Especially Kellic.

Like, there's nothing wrong with slash stories but if you keep using the same people then every story that's a slash and contains the same couple, kind of looks the same. I'm not hating on the author's who write them, I'm just tired of seeing the same slash couples, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, I'm just the only one with the balls to stand up to people.

You could try new couples if you want to write slashes.

Like

Ryan Sitkowski/Josh Balz ~however if you write these two as a pair and use the name Ryalz for it, I would like credit for it because I came up with it when I first wrote a Ryan/Balz slash~
Angelo Parente/Devin Sola
Chris Cerulli/Ryan Sitkowski
Josh Balz/Ricky Horror
Mike Kuza/Chris Cerulli

or pair them with different bands.

Like. You guys don't have to take my advice but I'm telling you, it'll help. But as I said before, why would my opinion matter since I never read other people's slash stories, but I do see them on my feed because my friends recommend them.

Okay. Yeah. I'm done.

~now to wait for people to get butthurt and start bitching :')~
June 19th, 2013 at 04:28pm