My day today was eventful I can tell you. Damn Selfridges!

Today I went to Birmingham shopping to buy clothes for college. I ended up getting two pairs of jeans, An MCR Three Cheers shirt and an Adeline shirt. I did pick up a Panic! At The Disco shirt, but I didnt know if I was gonna have anough money so I left it and was gonna go back for it, but I forgot. Ebay here I come!
Anway, I went into Selfridges, which is a HUGE three level shop in the Bullring, to see how much the Lucky Charms were. Cause they dont sell them anywhere else in the UK, they have to be imported from the States. I picked a box up and looked at the price on the shelf and I nearly died! £6 they were! And that was for a regular sized box! I mean that, in today's exchange rate from £ - $'s would be the equivelent to paying $12 for a regular box of Lucky Charms! The fluff was expensive too =( that was £3.50 for a small jar of it.
Damn Selfridges... Surely it doesnt cost THAT much to get it imported.
Anyway, I just heard my cousin's going over to the States tomorow for like a roundtrip to different places, so he said if he had enough room in his case, he'll bring me back some Lucky Charms ^_^

I had my first Starbucks today too. I didnt have coffee, though, I wasnt in the mood, I had a Mango and Passionfruit iced frappucino thing. That's what it said on the adverising board thing! It was nice ^_^

Lol, well that's my rant for today. Lol, you watch now, no one will bother reading it...

-Jimmy
September 5th, 2007 at 03:36am