Top 15 Hottest

So, I got this idea from a really good friend. I'm going to make a blog of my top 15 hottest MEN and top 15 hottest WOMEN. (Just to clear the air, I am all for the male sex, sorry ladies, i just admire a hot body because I don't have one)

Alright so here we go, I'll count down from 15 for each list.

#15: Drew Carey
I don't even care if people think I am sick...this man since he lost wait as had me under a spell. I'd make his price right anyday ;)

Image

#14: Shaun Morgan
Good lord his accent is what makes him number 14 on my list. Although, I'm a sucker for a musician and he writes what he feels. <3

Image

#13: Brian Haner Sr. (Papa Gates)
What a hunk! He doesn't even look his age either. Plus, he can get straight to my funny bone. Suzy is one lucky lady!

Image

#12: Brent Smith
This guy is such an inspiration. I first saw Shinedown back in 2008 and I have to admit, I was afraid of them. Brent looked completely dark, but now...he has lost weight, gotten healthy and is such a sweetheart. Total package!

Image

#11: Arejay Hale
This guy is so insane. I've met him and he is the most humble man ever. He's so talented, and hilarious. He'd be the perfect guy. Jessie Covets is a lucky lady!

Image

#10: Arin Ilejay
I owe so much to this man. He may only be a few years older than me, but he has literally saved what Avenged fans know as our lives. Without him being miraculously there, who knows what would be happening right now. This guy is like Jimmy's angel. <3 And cute too, he's getting married soon so congrats to him :D

Image

#9: Chad Michael Murray
This guy hits a little close to home because he lives in NC. I never really appreciated his absolute beauty until One Tree Hill, but I found myself falling for him. He is such a talented actor and very down to earth. Not to mention, gorgeous. ;)

Image

#8: Patrick Stump
Dear goodness I have loved this man since I was 14. I'm 23 now and I still love him. I don't care how much weight he has on him, he is and will always be perfection. I loved his chunkyness, but holy cow does he look amazing skinny too. Not only that, his talent is overwhelming. I just recently saw FOB on my birthday and let me tell you that he is one absolute teddy bear. He cares so much. His wife is freaking lucky.

Image

#7: Adam Gontier
I was so upset when he left three days grace, but I realize it was for the better. His voice is so captivating and not to mention he can be one of the hottest men on the planet. BUT, if the mustache comes out....no thank you. Still, he's hot enough to be number seven on my list. MAKE MUSIC ADAM!

Image

#6: Craig Sheffer
I just discovered this lovely man when watching One Tree Hill, and once again, I do not care one bit that he's older. He is just so sexy. I don't know what it is....but you should see him when he was younger. LAWD that body XD

Image

#5: Norman Reedus
Yes, yes...I have caught the walking dead hero fever. I can't help it. He's just so smoking hot.

Image

#4: Zacky Baker/Frank Iero/Jake Gyllenhaal
Yes, this calls for a trio tie for number four. They pretty much are the same person I swear to everything holy. I couldn't have them taking up three different spots when they are equally hot.

Image

#3: Channing Tatum
Wooooo boy, who would NOT think Channing is hot? You have to be pretty insane not to. He's just everything gorgeous and more. Magic Mike would be nothing without him.

Image

#2: Matt Sanders
You had to have had a feeling this guy was coming. I would lick him from head to toe. Okay that was awkward. But seriously, he is the essence of perfection. What's even crazier, he doesn't believe it. I hope Val knows how lucky she is!

Image

#1: Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan
I could care less that he is not with us anymore. This man will always have my heart and soul. Just because he was smoking hot, does not make him number one on my list. The fact that he was probably of the best men to walk on this earth, so fucking talented and just a genuine best friend makes him number one. He will foREVer be in my heart and mind. I will never forget him. Love ya Jimmy.
This is one of my absolute FAVORITE pictures of him. <3
Image

Alright Top 15 for WOMEN.

#15: Justine Ruiz
Okay, so she isn't technically FAMOUS yet, but she's been in a few bands as the bass player. Lip Lash I believe and then UnDvided. Now she's in Mckenna Haner's band 49 toes (I think, I know it's a number, not sure if it's 49 or not) But anywho, she is absolutely beautiful. I love her style, and the way she carries herself. She's very talented for an 18 year old.

Image

#14: Julia Nunes
Another not very well known jewel. I love this girl so much! She's so funny, and so very talented. I discovered her on youtube and have been paying attention ever since. She has some really great up beat songs. The best thing is, she doesn't have the typical body. She's sort of thick in the hips, but her personality and gorgeous eyes make up for it! Go check her out!

Image

#13: Ashlee Simpson
I know a lot of people will disagree because they love Pete wentz. Well me liking Ashlee has nothing to do with him or their ended marriage. (Bronx is adorable though) I've loved Ashlee since she started her music career and if people would have watched her show, then they would know the lip syncing was not her fault. She had acid reflux and I personally know how painful it can be. It tortures the vocal chords and I sound like shit when I try to sing while having it. She is a strong woman and she's grown into who she wants to be. While I love her older music, I still respect her a ton.

Image

#12: Demi Lovato
I admire this woman's strength more than anything. To be able to let her fans and the world know what she went through and still hold her head high is the most encouraging thing ever. She's absolutely gorgeous with a beautiful voice too. I hope she continues to stay strong.

Image

#11: Kaley Cuoco
I discovered her from Big Bang Theory as I am sure everyone has. She's quirky and hilarious. Obviously she has a great body too. If only I could look like her...*sigh*

Image

#10: Kelly Osbourne
WOW! What can I say, she has come a long way. I truly wish to be like her. She is absolutely gorgeous now. Who knew that someone could transform like that. It gives me hope that I can.

Image

#9: Scarlett Johansson
I never knew this was actually Scarlett until I looked it up. I could not believe she was the hot blond bombshell in He's just not that into you. Holy cow she is the perfect woman! Very curvy and true.

Image

#8: Bethany Joy Lenz
She's just from One Tree Hill, but I have a few of her songs on my Ipod. She is not just talented as an actress but a singer as well. She's got a natural beauty that I love!

Image

#7: Hilarie Burton
Another one from One Tree Hill. She is me, or at least her character on OTH. I related so much to that character and it in turn made me just fall in love with who hilarie burton is! She's so gorgeous! She looks so young, but she's got it all together.

Image

#6: Olivia Wilde
I know her from her time on HOUSE, but good gracious this woman and her eyes. That's one of the biggest things that stick out to me about her. She's a great actress also.

Image

#5: Miley Cyrus
Although she has gone a bit crazy and her new music video is a little bit away from Amanda Bynes....she really does have a beautiful body. Her eyes are breathtaking too. The song isn't too bad, but I just hope maybe she comes back down to earth some time soon.

Image

#4: Christina Perri
THIS WOMAN. She is the almighty goddess of music. I love her, her music, her style, her grace. Everything. I've seen her in concert and it was well worth the wait. She doesn't care what people think about her, which is the best thing to me. She is absolutely gorgeous and should not be taken lightly. She could totally take over the world. I'm so glad she found her love finally. <3

Image

#3: Emma Stone
One of the prettiest red heads I've ever seen. HILARIOUS. This gives her my number three spot. She is absolutely true to herself and I sure hope to God she doesn't go crazy like everyone else. She is my last hope! Haha.

Image

#2: Avril Lavigne
I was afraid of her mental health when she started dating Chad, but I have to say she is one of the most genuine people. It's probably because she hails from Canada. The US hasn't corrupted her quite yet. She's got a natural beauty and she will always be one of my idols because she's staying true to herself.

Image

#1: Lzzy Hale
Yes, the almighy front runner for Halestorm. She is by far the hottest woman in rock music today, and to me, the hottest woman in general! Her voice can give anyone chills, regardless if they are straight or lesbian. Haha. Plus, she stays classy, and she deserves every bit of success that her band is getting finally.

Image

Well that concludes my lists! Hope you enjoyed, and I hope you agree! :D
Thanks for reading!
June 20th, 2013 at 09:17pm