Done.

I was absolutely fumming. I mean completely pissed off. I was completely planning on ranting and raving and cussing up a tornado. But the more I sit here the calmier I become. And yet I'm angry about that. I want to be mad at the world. I want to hate someone because they are the favorite, but I feel like I am entitled to just a tiny article of what they have. I work for what I have. I don't get handed thingfs because I'm the " Perfect one" or the" Sweet one". No, I probably come off as the " Rough around the edges" one or the " Know it all one". And I'm okay with that. For the most part. But I must understand, someone is always going to be better than me at everything.

I need to get out of this hell whole. Where I am at least respected ( yes I had to sing the song in my head to spell it correctly). I don't think I'm better than everyone here. I have great work ethic and I get along with everyone. But someone can only take so most of people looking down at their noses to. Someone can only take so much shit before completely blowing up. And even then it wouldn't matter. Because no one would really notice. If when I try and change my attidude and my views, still there I am, shit covered. Ugh... I'm just done. Done. Done. Done.
June 21st, 2013 at 12:29am