Avenged Sevenfold Questions

I stole this from the lovely ManicFame.
Here you go!

1. If you HAD to choose just ONE guy out of the band to be your favorite, who would it be and why?

Ugh, I have to choose just one? For real?
Okay, well I would most likely choose Matt because his dimples melt my entire soul and being.


2. What would your reaction be if you actually came face to face with said favorite guy?

I think I would hide behind someone. I hid behind my mom when I first met Tony Lovato..
His girlfriend had to tell him to come back because I was a fan..


3. Have you ever been to an Avenged Sevenfold concert? If so, where and when and describe your experience.

I am very fortunate to have been to two concerts. The first concert I went was in Chula Vista which is near San Diego. It was for the Uproar festival.

Image

I ended up not eating anything that whole day. My best friend, at the time, my mom, and I all stood in front of this radio stage that was set up where the host interview the bands. My mom took a picture of my friend and I with Three Days Grace in the background.

Image
[You can see Neil posing. Cute fucker.]

Anywho, that was AMAZING! I had the time of my life, including being a few feet away from Zacky. I was in awe.

Second concert was in Ontario with my other friend Carina. It was awesome even if I got high off secondhand smoke. [Is that even possible?!] Both of the times the guys put on an AMAZING show!


4. Do you consider yourself an A7X Fan-Girl?

I can be at times, but I know when to stop. We all have moments where we fawn over someone.

5. Do you have any A7X merchandise? If so, list all the items.

Oh my god, yes. I have so many of their shirts. I also have three bracelets and a poster.

6. What is your favorite memory involving Avenged Sevenfold?

My favorite memory has to be, oh gosh. I have so many. I think it has to be hearing them for the very first time. I was in euphoria.

7. Describe how you feel inside any time you hear or read the Rev's name.

Well, I'm happy. I'm happy people are keeping him alive in memory.

8. If you ever got the chance to hang with the guys, would you let them read your fan fiction about them if they asked you?

If they asked nicely, and I had a throw up bag, cause nerves and stuff.

9. If there was an actual zombie apocalypse, which member of the band do you think would survive the longest and why?

Matt because of his muscles.

10. Name three things you like about EACH guy of the band.

Matt - his eyes, dimples, and laugh
Brian - hair, eyes, and smirk
Zacky - fashion sense (or lack of?), cheeks, and giggle
Johnny - height, mohawk, and attitude
Jimmy - his laugh, attitude, and just everything. I miss him dearly.
Airn - hair, smile, and voice.


11. Do you ever sit around and wonder what the guys of Avenged smell like lol?

Pft, all the time. I hope they smell of Old Spice.

12. Name your smuttiest fantasy involving your favorite guy of the band.

Ugh, a threesome with Brian and Matt where they dominate me. So hot.

13. What celebrity female do you think would look good with M. Shadows? (I'm aware he's happily married, just randomly asking.)

S'cuse me? He belongs with me in my own little universe.

14. Do you accept the female love interests the guys have chosen in their real lives?

Yes, if they love them, then we shouldn't question that.

15. What are your TOP 5 favorite Avenged Sevenfold songs?

So Far Away
Beast and the Harlot
Victim
Save Me
Bat Country


16. What is your favorite music video by them?

Bat Country, hands down.

17. Recommend TWO Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions that you love from Mibba.

Oh oh oh! Pieces by heyjude;;;
and
Devirgination Studies by P.B.Darkside. (It features Brian and Matt)


18. Do you really think that M. Shadow's horse cock is real or just a rumor?

Well.. I hope it's real. That'd be cool. His jeans also hint at the rumor being real..

Image


19. If the Rev were still alive, what ONE question would you ask him?

I would ask him how he views life.

20. Why do you love Avenged Sevenfold so much?

I love Avenged Sevenfold so much because they have helped me through the darkest of times. Their music stays true to who they are and they don't give a crap about what people think of them. They make music for the sake of making music and not for the money and fame. I love them because they make me feel a part of something.

21. Will you recommend this survey to your friends on Mibba?

Yes, yes I will.
June 21st, 2013 at 02:44am