Plot help?

I don't know if there is a thread for this, so if so please comment or message me with it?

Okay, so I want to start this new story based on a couple of songs by Theory of a Deadman. I feel like I have a pretty solid idea on what I want, but I’m missing a few pieces and I would really like some help on trying to get the story going.

First, I would like to state what I want this story to be:

Obviously it’s going to be Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction, with Brian as the main guy. He’s married with a daughter who’s only two years old. Brian would be twenty-six years old, and his wife would be Michelle. I’ve been thinking that Jimmy shouldn’t be in the story, because I would need an actual reason as to why Brian would have an affair with Evangeline.

My idea was that he went into a hole after jimmy died and no one could get him out of it until he met Eva, a purple haired beauty who loves music and whose profession is still unknown. Right now she’s in her own little hole because her best friend ended up marrying her ex-fiancée. Of course she stepped back, but this where I’m a little lost as to why it had happened.

I’ve been thinking that they either met at the reception, or when she leaves to go to Johnny’s bar where she drinks the night away. I have one written where they meet at the bar, but a different bar because I didn’t know what to have. I can show that version and I can show the version of the wedding, where Eva is the maid of honor.

I just would really like some help on the story and hope that someone can help me out? I think it would be a great story and a great read. I’ll let you know all my idea that I have, give what I have already written and everything!

The songs I keep listening to:

1 Theory Of A Deadman - Out Of My Head

2 Theory Of A Deadman - Not Meant to Be

3 Autumn Hill - Anything At All

4 Brantley Gilbert - Fall Into Me

Here’s the link to what I had created a bit: Not Meant to Be.

I literally just have this one scene in my head, which I haven’t written yet, about Eva finding out about the truth of Brian and his wife. But that doesn’t even make sense either because of the fact that she loves music so much. So I’ve been thinking he’s been lying to her, saying he’s divorcing Michelle because he’s afraid he’s gonna lose Eva, the only person who makes him feel like himself. But he doesn’t want to lose Michelle because of his daughter, and because of the past that he has had with her.

Help me, please :)?
June 21st, 2013 at 09:57pm