30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2 - 3 Fears

I'm scared of a lot of things so I could probably write about a dozen fears. I'm going to pick my top three.

1. Clowns. They just have the creepiest laugh and the make-up is just terrifying. Don't get me started on the wigs and the big red nose. I guess my fear of clowns started when I saw the film 'It', originally a novel by Stephen King. Anyway I was like eight or nine when I first saw it and it was the creepiest thing I had ever seen. His voice, his face, everything. Every since I just hate clowns.

2. Spiders. Whenever I see a spider I have like a mini panic attack. I don't know why I'm scared of spiders, I think it's because almost everyone I know is afraid of them so I just kind of followed that. They freak me out and I just hate them. Even the small ones.

3. For this one I was torn between moths or horses. I'm going to go with horses. I don't hate horses, I can appreciate them from a distance. I even stroked one once but there is no way in hell I'm getting on one. I don't like being in front of them because they can headbutt you, and I don't want to stand behind them because they can kick you and do some pretty serious damage. I used to watch the old superman movies and when I found out that the guy who played him was paralysed by a horse I've just been really wary of them. If a horse can paralyse Superman then they aren't to be messed with in my opinion. This has been my logic ever since I was ten and I'm going to stick with that logic.

Yeah I'm scared of a lot of other things so call me a pussy or whatever I don't mind. I know I'm a pussy so it's cool. c: If you feel the same way I do about any of this then don't be scared to comment or message me!
June 23rd, 2013 at 12:15am