Yahoo! Answers Just Offends the Crap Out of Me

Usually I tend to go there to get quick answers to a question I may have. Other times I do sometimes fire up my old Yahoo account and look around as to what questions need answering. But sometimes, I really just would love to jump through my computer screen like the girl from The Ring and slap a hoe silly because most times there's no reason to be as rude to people as they are. Here are some reasons why.

The Hardcore Religious People
I know, I know--freedom of religion and the internet is all about freedom of speech. But for the love of all that's good, why must they sound so rude? Why go on a question that has to do with Wicca just to say "REPENT UNHOLY WITCH! JESUS IS YOUR SAVIOR!" And to quote Bible verses? Really? IS THAT CALLED FOR FELLOW YAHOOLIGAN? Or the Athiests on there that want to be the hugest buzz kill in the world to those asking something about Christian subjects "God is not real. You are stupid. Go die in a hole." Really???

Onto my next tiff moment:

The Unprepared Parents
This was really just two incidents, but it bothered me so much I felt the need to answer. One of the questions I saw was "My two year old keeps on getting into everything and won't stay calm. We're took him to the doctor and the doctor gave him ADHD meds but he's still not calm. What do I do?"
I know the term "Terrible Twos" can't really be that outdated, can it? He's a young child, for goodness sake. What the hell do you expect him to do? Sit in the study with you and discuss the literary works of Chaucer and Oscar Wilde?

And then another, this one bothering me the first: "My four year old comes into mine and my hubby's room every night screaming and crying and we've about had it! I give her NyQuil to get her to sleep now. Should we take her to the doctors?"
Stop doping the poor kid up! She's probably having Night Terrors and is going to you and your "hubby" (I hate that word) for comfort.

Questions like these just make me not want to live on this planet anymore knowing there's clueless parents out there who are just ready to take their kid to the vet and get drugs for them. The doctor is the doctor, not the parent. Do the parenting yourselves.

Then the next one:

The Clueless Teenager
Haha I really should be under this category since I'm the one who's looking at all of these answers, but some of these questions are just...ditsy, to say the least. And they always have some of the worst grammar I've ever seen.

"omg! my period is 3 days late. I'm a virgin but can i be pregnaunt????" No, sweetheart. You can't unless you're not being honest.

"Is The Hunger Games Real Or Did This Never Happen?" .....yeah. It happened. We live in Panem right now. You didn't know???

"Im 11 And My Boyfriend Wants Me 2 Have Sex With Him ; Shuld i ?" ...where the fuck is your coloring book and crayons, little girl? If your age is on the clock, you're too young for the c*ck.
June 23rd, 2013 at 12:30am