My Incognito Summer

It's finally summer! (TGIS!!!) Which means it's time for tanning, relaxing, working out, and working? It's my third summer actually working and I don't mind it, but this summer I decided to pick up a second job at our local ice cream place. It's kind of the shit and where all of the locals come. I don't mind seeing my crush and some other cool people once in a while, but what I do mind is the fact that I live in a small town and summer is kind of the time to get away from all of the high school bullshit. And seeing I have to work, there are 14 hours of each week that I must see the kids I go to school with, and again that's totally cool, but when I'm not working and I'm stuck in town, I don't want to be noticed. I want to go "AWOL" or "off the map" this summer and I'm not entirely sure how to do that... The best/only advice I've received so far is to literally go incognito by not wearing what I usually wear and doing my hair differently.

Sounds easy, right? Nope. I have medium length hair, so I leave it curly, straighten it, pin it all up, give myself a "Snooki poof", put flowers in it, flip it all to one side, tuck it under. I do everything under the sun with my hair, so that leaves sun hats and baseball caps for my hair, but then comes sunglasses/glasses and my wardrobe. I'm kind of an experimental person with my fashion and I NEED to find something that I can wear in the summer that hides me. I don't want to be noticed this summer... Can anyone help me with that?

xoxo

-C
June 24th, 2013 at 06:11am