M Shadows' Hair

I really don't understand why some people want him to cut his hair. And why they make it such a big deal. He doesn't sing with it so why even make a fuss about it? I think it makes him look even more attractive. I looked at the pictures from I think Sonisphere 2009, and I didn't like it to be honest. But now I think it suits him quiet nicely; since it's a bit longer. It makes him look his age. And that's a good thing.

Image

Brian on the other hand:

Image

He doesn't look that bad really. He kind of looks like a greaser to me in a way. But I do miss the long hair and the fedora. I think he needs to bring that look back. I don't get what look he was trying to go for though. Maybe he just wanted something different. Hopefully he'll wake up and let his hair grow out again.

The guys are growing up not only as people, but as musicians as well. We'll probably never see Brian's long hair again, but that shouldn't even matter. It's his body. Matt might let his hair grow out to his ass. Lol. That might make some people like him even more ;) Just kiding. I couldn't see Matt with hair to his ass -____- That's too much!

Zacky and Johnny will always look the same to me lol. I do miss Johnny's purple hair though.

I guess I'll stop here. I just wanted to post that picture of Matt because I'm over here drooling over it. :)
June 24th, 2013 at 07:46am