Sims 3 and whoring peoples stories (:

So, the other day I bought the Sims 3 as I'm sure you can tell. I'm so addicted to this game that it isn't even funny. On Saturday I started playing at 9 ish that morning and didn't stop until around 9:30 or 10:00 that night with maybe an hour long break all together from eating and walking the dog. Sounds kinda serious I know. My mom said that it's ridiculous. This game is seriously going to be the highlight of my summer and the only thing I'll be doing. Well, I still have to finish my Summer Assignment for Honors English. It's due on the first day for like 15% of my grade. But I would NEVER let anything get between me and my stories! Which is why I just decided at this moment that I'll be whoring out some authors and some stories because I love everyone on here and hate everyone in real life for the most part. (:

Whore Corner:
  • P.B. Darkside - Devirgination Studies
    This story is the sex. Honestly it speaks for itself. You've got all these hot males part of this well escort service that take the virginity of girls. All of age so far, one was 19 I'm pretty sure. She's a college student with an overbearing mom you could say. This doesn't focus on just one girl though. The sex gods include: Matt Sanders, Brian Haner Jr, Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston. Go give it a read!
  • druscilla the misfit - I Can Feel Your Love
    I LOVED this little series of stories from her. This is the first one from 3. As some of you may know, she is the author of "Milk". This shows the loving and trusting relationship between two males Brendon and Ryan. That's all I'll give away!
  • jessicarockythompson - Zombabe
    Honestly all of Kennedy's stories are great! This one features her OC Jessi being paired with James Cassells and Ben Bruce of Asking Alexandria! She is the daughter of Rob Zombie and the three of them are good friends, two of them are closer than you know!
  • wildwiththewind - Sam's Town
    If you're a fan of the band The Killers, you may know this to be the title of one of their songs. (OMG MAYBE I'LL REC SOME SONG TOO BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE) but this story is amazing! It features Mike Fuentes and the rest of Pierce the Veil. Mike and Rae have had it out for each other for as long as they could remember. Being constantly at each others throats gets old and pisses off everyone. Will they get over their differences or will they continue to succumb to their own childish ignorance?
So the whole music thing will possibly be done later. I don't really feel like doing all the coding and blahblah. But one more thing I would like to recommend to you all is the new TV show on USA Network called "Graceland" It's a group of people that live in this house on the beach in California. They are all either in the DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration), the FBI or Customs. Mike Warren is a fresh graduate from the FBI Academy and was supposed to be going to D.C. for work, although it's last minute that he is shipped to Graceland. He will soon find that his flight change to California was set for a reason. This is a great show guys!

Well thanks for reading my big rambles.
Love you all! (:
June 24th, 2013 at 02:58pm