Three Fears

Most importantly, I'm trying to start up something called The Body Positivity Pact. Please read more on the link as it's very important to me and I'm sure it can help many of you :).

Anyway, here's day two of the 30 Day Blog Challenge.

1. Getting my blood pressure taken.
I have no clue why this scares me so much, but the pressure always seems to make my anxiety levels fly through the roof. Every single time I get it taken my blood pressure is high and the only reason is because my body stresses out so much about the darn thing. I hate it.

2. Huge crowds.
I have really bad claustrophobia so when I'm put into a situation that has a large mass of people surrounding me I always have panic attacks. When I went to see Pierce The Veil in March of this year I had a panic attack and had to leave during ISSUES and come back later on. It sucks so bad.

3. Mediocrity.
I'm terrified to grow into an adult and have an average life. I don't want a 9-5 job while married to someone I just deal with in an average city with an average home. It's a huge fear of mine, and I refuse to let my life be boring. I want amazing adventures surrounded by fascinating people and I'm determined to get there!
June 24th, 2013 at 08:46pm