Tell Me Your Sevenfold Fantasies!

That's right! I want to hear your deepest and darkest fantasies involving Avenged Sevenfold. I don't care if you favor just one of the guys in the band or have dirty thoughts about them all....I want to hear all the juicy details. Spare nothing and leave nothing out folks! I'm trying to start a big blog comment chain lol. That means...you drop a comment saying what your fantasy is....and we do the same while giving our opinion about your said fantasies.

Come on people! Hop to it! Chop. Chop. I mean...I know this is going to be difficult for some. If you're like me....it's super hard for me to sit here and write them all because there are so many with different members of the band. Yes we all know that most all of the members are married or have girlfriends....but that's why it's called a fantasy. You can pretend and imagine whatever the hell you want.

So let's have it people.....oh and be sure to include funny Mibba smileys while describing your fantasies because that just makes it all the more hilarious! Also...now that the hype has kind of died down, do any of you want me to make a blog containing people I find attractive?
June 25th, 2013 at 01:44am