Why does no one ever listen to me? ::Edit::

It all comes down to this; my step dad got me a job at the place h worked lat summer. I didn't ask him for the job and he just got me it without even asking. I ended up being there until Christmas and them my contract terminated, which was the happiest day of my life.

I know most people hate their jobs, but I was utterly miserable at this place. It was hell. Nearly everyone there knew each other and no one spoke to me apart from my step dad. There was constant arguments and drama, and I don't want to to part of that. I got along with one person, who was double my age, and she doesn't even work there anymore.

I told my step dad that I was miserable working there ad was glad that my contract was over, so he decides to go and ask me for my old job back. He didn't even tell me. I foun out from my mum just now. I am so irritated. I'm not going to accept because I was miserable there. No amount of money is going to make me go back. I refuse to work somewhere which I'm convinced was one of the main triggers of my depression. No way.

He's going to flip. He only wants me to work there so I can give him more money. I give him half the money I've got already, I understand that he's struggling but he has to right to make me work there and feel miserable. I'll tell him this again, and the only way he's going to get me to work there is if he drags me and forces me to do the work.

Edit:: It's getting worse. My mums trying to guilt trip me into it. She also told me the money I'm currently giving her isn't helping at all, I don't even know why I bother. I'm preparing myself to be yelled at later, even though I'm 20 and am perfectly capable of making decisions.
June 25th, 2013 at 08:47am