Army Sister !

So last time I blogged I said I was going to be writing about the Army in my next one, so here we go! The Army has always ran in my blood. Not so much as my brother/father though, lol. He's sooooo close to being General it's freakin' fantastic! You don't usually have the potential to be a General unless you have over 30 years of experience but I guess he is just that good. His girlfriend who is my bestest friend ever is a full flanked General, she was in the Army for 9 years and was promoted to General in October.

Me? I'm a Specialist. Don't know what that is ? It's where I can boss around the Privates , Hahahaha! Make sense? No? Private, Private 2 , Private First Class. Anywho, I got promoted when I wasn't even serving at the time by my brother's gf, Clover. She's the best damn soldier out there, really sweet, and never gets on you about much. She let's us lower primates off the hook, hellz ya!

We are in the US Army. I'm more into the Marines, but Clover told me the Marines were WAY more strict, and the US Army was the easiest, I think she just wanted me to be in her group, lol. But anyways, there is not much more to talk about, if you have an questions, feel free to ask away! I wont bite, unless you ask! Hahahaha...

Anyway.. Thanks for reading, stick around I'm gonna be talking about relationships next, so stay tuned and have a great Wednesday!
June 26th, 2013 at 08:39pm