Updates

My updates might be a little slow this week into next week. My mom and I decided it was for the best that we sell our birds. They will be going to loving homes that will be able to take care of them. The larger of them has become too agressive and he can do serious damage. The smaller of the two just doesn't like me and never has. It is near impossible for me to take care of them without being bitten. The bigger one can easily bite me hard enough to break my finger or require stitches. My mom is not around enough to take care of them and give them attention. It was also decided that we would adopt one or two cats from a local rescue group.

It's hard on me to give up my birds because I've had them from before the time I was in kindergarden. I have a feeling my dad mistreated them before he gave them to my mom and I. I nearly cried myself to sleep last night and we aren't even giving them away till Friday. I know giving them up is the best thing for everyone. Our neighbor has been over here for awhile making me feel worse. I don't want to give them up. It is the best thing because I can't take of them and my mom doesn't have the time. We have been discussing this since January. It hurts a lot. I honestly need a pet because they help with my anxiety and depression. Cats are the best option for my mom and I.

With all that is happening with my birds, I have been tempted to relapse. It's probably a good thing I don't currently have any Ativan right now. I have been really tempted to go back to cutting. This period is the longest I've been clean. It's been about three and half months.

When I'm really depressed it's hard for me to find the motivation to write. Updates wil probably be a little slow for a week or two.
June 27th, 2013 at 07:33am