Get Back Into Things

I have so many stories on here and yet never write in any of them. I hate it. I loved all the things I was writing and they just all floated away from me. It honestly all started when I started to date Rob. I think its because I feel awful writing about other guys and lovers. Ya know? And then college happened and now my internship. Its literally like I have no time but I was thinking of a new story idea and I am going to try and keep with it. I want to.

There is also another thing I reeeeaaaaallly want to do. It is to write with someone. I used to always write with my friend and I want to do that again. We did it on AIM, but we could of course do it on here or AIM or facebook or whatever. But just it would go with writing like a paragraph and then sending and the person would reply back right away. Like RPing but in third person. And it always had kind of two stories going. Like my character and her bf and than my friend's character and her bf. So like if those characters were not together there would be a paragraph for each. If this is confusing I can easily show you what I mean. But yeah...so if someone would like to do this with me, please comment or message me!
June 27th, 2013 at 05:54pm