My heroes a.k.a Avenged Sevenfold

Well I'm sure every A7X fan knows why the whole fan base is going insane. If not, then I'll let you know. Avenged Sevenfold released the date that their new album 'Hail To The King' will be released which is August 27th. They will release a single from it some time in July, according to my local radio station.

Now there is so much to talk about.

First being the album art work, which was done by the amazing C. Rackam. There is so much hate surrounding that, because a lot of people don't think it fits Avenged Sevenfold. The only thing I really have to say to that is who cares?! Who cares if the album cover looks bad or doesn't fit the band. You don't buy the CD just so you can stare at the cover, you buy the CD, so you can listen to the music.

My opinion I don't think the album cover looks bad. I think it looks freaking amazing.

Last one that everyone is having a fuss over is that Arin is in the new band photo. It honestly makes me wonder. Some people are just straight out not accepting him. I mean seeing him in the photo shouldn't really shock you. I mean it was clear that that he was going to be the official drummer. We all know that he will never replace Jimmy. He even knows that he won't replace him and he's not trying to. All Arin is doing is playing the drums in one of his favorite bands, trying to make Jimmy proud.

I have been a fan of Avenged Sevenfold since 2009 and I honestly don't see where I would be at this very moment if it wasn't for them. Watching videos, interviews, and most importantly listening to their music has made me the person I am today. They all taught me that you shouldn't care if someone doesn't like what you like or if they don't approve. F*** them. Always be yourself. They also taught me that you never should give up on dreams, not ever.
June 27th, 2013 at 10:32pm