People I find extremely attractive(in no particular order) + New stories coming up

So, I know I'm a bit late to the party of making a blog like this, but better late than never, right? I'm going to try and narrow this down to 10 people even though the list is much longer than that in reality!

1.Gerard Way because what's not to love? He's a sexy beast, the sass queen, an amazing comic artist/musician and just such an inspiring person.
Image
2.Emilie Autumn because she's so flippin' stunning and she's someone that I admire and look up to a lot. Her music makes me immensely happy which I am grateful for. I just love her!
Image
3.Christian Coma because I just love his crazy self. He has the best sense of humor and never fails to make me laugh when watching interviews of BVB. He always keeps an optimistic attitude that I admire and well, let's just be honest. Those arms and that smile. Unf!
Image
4 and 5. Veronica Varlow(Naughty Veronica) and Maggy Lally(Captain Maggot) because I can't forget about the Bloody Crumpets of course and their lovely selves.
Image
(Veronica left of Emilie and Maggy right of her)
6. Andy Biersack because his eyes and his deep voice. 'Nuff said pretty much!
Image
7. Ezra Miller because just look at him! He was so good in We Need To Talk about Kevin and The Perks Of A Wall Flower.
Image
8. Brendon Urie because he's Brendon Urie. Not much really needs to be said more than that.
Image
9 and 10. The Kaulitz Twins(Bill and Tom Kaulitz) because they're pretty much just flawless imo.
Image

Gah, I feel so bad that I couldn't fit everyone else into this. T_T If I were to post every member out of MCR though and BVB into this, I wouldn't have much room to post all the other people. Anyway though, that's my list of 10 people in no order. :) Hopefully the pictures will show up. I just started getting the hang of figuring out BB code.

I have some stories coming up that I will finally be able to post on here. I'm working on a songfic at the moment which will most likely be posted first. I have a faerie story in the works and then a BVB fanfic with an OC. So, stay tuned even though it might take awhile! I'm slow. I know. :/
June 29th, 2013 at 06:12am