Do I really look that young?

Ok, once again I'm in my teenage years between 14-19; I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm pretty short for my age, I'm 4'10 I have a D sized breast and an hourglass figure but so many people think I'm 10 years old! I dress my age too! I know I should take as a complement, but who want to be mistaken for being 10. I still get card at the movies for pg-13 movies! I have to carry my school id with me. Even at school majority of my friends tower over me. I even have to have one of my friends to get something from the top of my locker for me. Curse the school for giving me a tall locker. At night I often wear a large sweater which goes up to my knees and I wear shorts underneath in case. My brother often has parties, and we're 7 years apart with him being older, and when I go down to yell at him to turn it down cause i'm studying/sleeping/watching a movie/have my two best friends over. I get cooed over, I always hear as I go back to my room.

Aw, was that your sister? She's adorable.
How old is she again? She looks 10
then my brother goes
She's actually so and so and that she's just small.

Haha, I suppose there's no really problem. I just have a baby face and small short body. I'm pretty much done growing height wise. One downside when I''m with my family I look 10 with my friends I look 12, makes me wonder what guys think of me when they see me. Upside I can wear high heels and not look like a giraffe.

Rant over.
June 29th, 2013 at 12:18pm