One Direction 30 Days Challenge (found on louis tomlinson.'s blog)

Day 01: Favorite One Direction member
Day 02: Favorite One Direction moment
Day 03: Favorite One Direction song
Day 04: Favorite One Direction video
Day 05: Favorite interview and with whom
Day 06: Favorite quote and why
Day 07: Favorite X Factor moment
Day 08: Worst X Factor moment
Day 09: Simon Cowell, love or hate
Day 10: Favorite photo of Liam
Day 11: Favorite photo of Niall
Day 12: Favorite photo of Harry
Day 13: Favorite photo of Louis
Day 14: Favorite photo of Zayn
Day 15: Favorite One Direction Tweet
Day 16: Favorite One Direction outfit
Day 17: Which member would you share your last meal with?
Day 18: Which member would you like to go shopping with?
Day 19: Which One Direction song means most to you
Day 20: Which means the least?
Day 21: Which member has the most influence over you?
Day 22: Who would you emulate?
Day 23: Whose wardrobe do you prefer?
Day 24: You're trapped on a desert island, you and which One Direction member?
Day 25: Favorite One Direction blog
Day 26: If you could ask the boys one question, what would it be?
Day 27: Where would you take them on a night out?
Day 28: Favorite One Direction video diary
Day 29: Best One Direction appearance
Day 30: Top 5 reasons why you love One Direction


Day One: Favourite One Direction Member?
Niall Horan, simple.

I can say that every time I see his face somewhere and his cheeky but adorable face and actions make me giddy. Not to mention he's not afraid to eat food in a world that is subconsciously, and consciously, trying to lose weight, and be proud he can eat a horse and get away with it is admirable.

I try not to read or write about Mr. Horan because I'm afraid to lose how I have him perceived in my imagination. I know he's not the world's best role model for teenagers - none of them are. If you ask me, I don't see them being a boy band for very much longer. I believe Harry is the youngest, and he's not going to be young for much longer. Isn't there already speculation that Niall and Harry are leaving the band?

Anyways, a little side tracked there, but I honestly love that Niall is funny and not a I'll-copy-Louis funny either. Yes, I'm looking at you, Mr. Payne.

I love that he didn't have the perfect smile. I have a crooked smile too, and that made him so much more human than his eating habits, to me. I still loved him during the braces stage, and the after too.

I wish him and the boys luck for the future, and I hope some time in the future when I can take my little boy to their concert, I'll be able to meet them.

There you have it; I love Niall, the human-eating-machine-braces-wearing-famous-leprechaun, from Mullingar, Ireland.

Image
June 30th, 2013 at 08:29am