Mibba Magazine and My Love for Journalism

As probably mentioned in one of my other blogs, I love to write. I always have, ever since I was little. And it’s why I joined Mibba and took a creative writing class and joined the newspaper club at my school. I have a need to write. If only I had time to write more. But sometimes when I do have time I never know what to write (a huge issue that drives me and my writing hormones up a wall).

But lately (as in the past year or so) I have taken a great liking to journalism, hence joining newspaper club. For some reason I have found journalism to be such an attractive job. Although I pan on majoring in chemistry in college I would kill to work for a newspaper or magazine. Not only would it fill my love and need for writing but I would get paid to write and to write what I want. How great is that?

When it comes to writing review for Mibba Magazine I feel like a journalist. I love writing reviews for Mibba because it gives me even more to write than just my stories. On top of that it also gives me the opportunity to read amazing stories and just gush about them! And no one judges my writing style (which I find to be very unique, granted everyone’s writing style is very unique). Mibba Magazine fuels my desire to be a journalist and motivates me to minor in journalism or to at least try to keep writing in my life as I go off into the world of chemistry.
June 30th, 2013 at 07:28pm