RDJ, LDR, contests, and recs!

So I've gone and got the Robert Downey Jr. fever or something! After watching Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, and Iron Man 3 all for the first time, I've discovered that I'm in love with RDJ. Also, that I looooove all those movies despite thinking that I wasn't into those sort of films. They're brilliant.

I think since I'm now living with boys as opposed to girls, it's really getting me into things that I wouldn't normally be into, like a lot of fantasy and sci-fi stuff. I really like it. :D

---

Anyway, I think I'm going to make another contest. But, I wanted the opinion of those of you who frequently enter contests.

As of the past few months, I'm super obsessed with Lana Del Rey. I just love her music. And her, of course. But I was wondering if anyone would join a LDR songfic contest if I made one. I thought I'd ask before I make it because I don't really want to make it if everyone thinks it's too specific and no one will enter. Basically the premise would just be that people who entered would be assigned a random Lana song and have to write a story/one-shot/drabble/whatever about it. It can be either fiction or fanfiction. So, what are your opinions? Too specific?

---

As for recs, I'll be looking at all the recs I got in my last blog and I'm asking for more! So far you guys have suggested some really neat stuff! So rec me whatever you want - your work, others' work, whatever!

Hope everyone has a great day!
June 30th, 2013 at 08:55pm