Rec xMandiblesx Your Stories!!!!

Afternoon everyone! Since I am unsure in what direction my own personal writing is going at the time, I have been in a more reading type of mood. I would like for you to recommend me a story of your own or a story that you enjoy so that I may read it. I will leave a meaningful and detailed comment on it and recommend it if I like it. I most likely won't leave constructive criticism unless it's something major.

I rarely leave comments that include that because I don't feel my own writing is error free enough for me to judge other people's work or to go telling them what to fix. That's just how I am. If you want to out right ask me for constructive criticism on your story or what you need to work on...then I guess I can give you my input.

I prefer Original Fiction at the moment but you may recommend me your Avenged Sevenfold stories also. Now note that it may take me a bit to get to everyone. I do work and have a husband to enjoy so I won't be lightning quick, but I do promise to get to everyone!

Also...I'm not real huge into Kpop, 1D, MCR, Hockey Fics, or Black Veil Brides. I mean....if you have a story along those lines then I will give it a look see regardless...but it might be hard for me to get 100% interested. No offence to any of you who are in those fandoms...I just can't concentrate on it long enough and they aren't my cup of tea.

Now go my pretties! Go and either link me your stories or give me the titles so I may go find them myself! Please recommend this blog too so that more people will see it! Thanks you sweet little things! ^_^
June 30th, 2013 at 10:51pm