Femmeslash/Lesbian Romance?

Everybody spells it differently. Femslash, femme-slash, femmeslash. Whatever lesbian romance is called.

I can't find any of it. I mean, I've found a few stories here and there, but nothing that really caught my eye or had much substance. Mostly its just smut, which I love, but I want romance as well. I remember that it used to be much easier to find a couple of years ago. I really miss it. I've got two lesbian one-shots in the works so that will hopefully help the cause a little bit.

But basically I just wanted to know if you guys knew of any good femslashes/whatever they're called, that you think I should read? If you're writing one feel free to let me know because I'd love to read it! It doesn't have to be on Mibba, it can be anywhere. I just... you don't understand. When it comes to two girls being in love it makes me cry. It's so beautiful and sweet and perfect. Ugh.

If you're into this kind of stuff and you haven't seen But I'm a Cheerleader, you HAVE to watch it. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen and one of my favorite movies. Is there any other lesbian movies/shows I should watch?

Yeah, I don't know I just want some lesbian in my system so let me know plz.

Image
July 1st, 2013 at 04:21am