Contests + opinions? + vacation + questions.

So I went ahead and made an LDR songfic contest. I'm not so sure that anyone'll join but it was worth a shot. If any of you are interested, here is the link to the contest.

Now, besides that, I've finally gotten my summer writing project (other than my Big Bang story) in production. Well, I've got the layout and banner all done, and a playlist (click on the little peace sign on the page!) If you'd be willing to check it out and give me some feedback, that'd be lovely. Especially on the banner. I've been practicing non-stop, trying to get better at designing things and I just want to know what others think. So click here and check it out?

So, I'm finally going on vacation this summer! I haven't gone on vacation for a long time. My best friend and his family are going camping for four days in Greenleaf state park and I'm so excited! I've never been camping in another state so I'm super looking forward to it!

On to the questions...

- Do any of you have summer writing projects?
If you do, I'd love to check them out!
- Do you make playlists/fanmixes for your stories?
- Are you going on vacation this summer?

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day/night!
July 1st, 2013 at 04:41am