My Kind Of Night

For a while now, I've just been thinking of how I'd like to make out with someone. Or even just kiss someone. Anyone at all. I just wanted physical contact. Well, I got my wish many times over tonight. I went to a graduation party.

There were a lot of new faces at the party. Guests included my friends, Rachel, Abby, Jenna, Mikey, and Matt, and some strangers, Adrienne, Katie, Rianna, Dan, Paul, and Dan's brother Matt (who we nicknamed Jesus due to his long flowing locks). The second I got there, I was ambushed with water guns and a hose. After everyone was soaked through, the party began. I immediately suggested truth or dare, which turned out to be really awesome. As the first person to be chosen, I picked dare. I was dared to kiss the hottest person in the room. As you can imagine, all eyes turned to me when I asked if I could choose four. When my idea was accepted, I chose Dan, Jesus, Paul, and Adrienne. It went brilliantly, and we were on with the game. Shortly after, everyone got bored with the idea, so we decided to play spin the bottle (again, my idea). We decide that, since we are using an app due to the lack of bottles, we will use the app's idea of what to do if it's more than just a simple kiss. I was the third person up, and got to kiss Dan. Within 10 minutes, I'd gotten to kiss nearly everyone at the party. Finally, up came something that was more than a kiss. I had to kiss Katie 25 times in 10 seconds, which we did with ease. The next time my name appeared, I was to go to another room and make out with Dan for 4 minutes. It was at that point he admitted that he'd never kissed a girl before today. I told him it was fine, just that we'd try it if he wanted to, and he said he did. So we tried to make out for a little until we both realized he was incredibly bad at it. Instead of both of us making out, I just told him to sit there with his lips parted a bit and let me do it. That worked a whole lot better. After we were done, I got back to realize it was my turn again. I had to make out with Mikey for 20 seconds. He wasn't the best kisser, but not nearly as bad as Dan. After a few more turns, I had to make out with Jesus, which was a bit awkward because he was a lot taller than me. Even with him bending down, I had to stand on my toes. Paul and I also had to do the 25 kisses in 10 seconds thing, but it turned into more of a face-smashing than kissing.

A while passed, we went to the basement to play Truth or Dare again, only this time with an 18+ app. Being the youngest person playing, it was a bit intimidating, but still awesome. Perhaps I will explain that with more detail in another blog, but for now, this was it. This was the best night I've ever had. Ever.
July 1st, 2013 at 05:56am