Movie gone wrong... seriously!

Hello. I've never written an entry, so here goes!

I'm in America right now, I'm visiting for a week with my cousin. So, we decided to see a movie. I was super happy, because I'd never seen an American movie that was in theaters. We were going to see Monsters University.

It started off well--we got our popcorn and drinks, and headed off to the theater. I was so excited to see the film.

After the commercials, these 4 teenagers come in. I noticed them because they had lots of piercings and very, very dark makeup. After gazing at them, they sat down right next to us.

Believe it or not, they took my cousins popcorn bag. One of them said, "I'm hungry." The one that was right next to my cousin said, "Here, have this," and took my cousin's popcorn bag.

I was shocked. That was OUR popcorn, we paid for it. I was so shocked, I didn't really do anything. Then, a couple seconds after that, they took her drink.

After they drank it, we didn't want it anymore, but boy was my cousin mad.

She, at first, asked nicely, "May I please have my popcorn back?"

They ignored her, and she asked louder. Then, they said, "NO, it's ours!"

That was when things got bad. My cousin punch one of them and grabbed the popcorn. They started fighting, and security had to come in.

It was NOT good. I was horrified. And I didn't even get to watch the movie!

I was shocked, and I still am.
July 1st, 2013 at 06:50pm