Day Four: Weird Things in Solitude

I have to say that I'm not sure what classifies at weird. The only reason why I was able to come up with five weird things (refer to Day One) in the first place was because I've been told that it is weird. But since I'm alone, no one tells me these things aren't normal. So, I'll just list some things that I tend to do when I'm alone and whether or not they classify as weird things, I don't know.

I don't have to be alone to do this, but most of the time I am. I talk to my dog. Not like a normal person, I do the "dog" voice. Basically, I talk super high-pitched, and in an excited voice just to make her excited for virtually nothing. I also talk to my dog about things, like what's going on, what's pissed me off, and why she's the only being that I can stand to be around at that current moment in time. I basically vent to my dog. I don't have to, I have other people I can vent to but I also know there is no way she'll tell any one else. It's comforting for me.

I've been known to set up my laptop in my room, turn on my 'Dance Mix' playlist, and dance around the room, picking up clothes and tidying up. I also have a tendency to sing to my dog and try to get her to dance with me. That, I know is sort of weird. But hey, if I was normal, I wouldn't be me. But in my opinion, every girl has done that at some point in her life. The dancing alone thing, not the singing to your dog thing.

I have a habit of turning on my iTunes and laying in bed, thinking of things. Daydreaming about the next event I want to happen in a story I'm working on, working out the kinks of whatever just to see what is going to happen. Or I'll do the really girly thing and focus on situations in my life that I wish I could change, but knowing that I'm at the point where I have to change it because no one else will, but I'm too stubborn to change my ways. Old habits, and all that.

Other than those things, I can't really think of anything else that sticks out to me. I'm pretty normal in that aspect. I don't do anything really that I can think of that's most definitely odd. But, I do get pissy if I don't have alone time. That's probably weird. I like hanging out with friends, but if I get too much of them, I just have to hole up in my room with only my dog as company and just relax. Whether it's something as normal as reading or trying to get my cow of a dog to dance to No Scrubz by TLC, I have to be alone for a while.
July 1st, 2013 at 06:59pm