Why The Male Species Annoys Me Sometimes

Boys are frustrating, alright? Especially the boy I like, the same idiot I was ranting about in my other blog.

Well, it turns out Lucy is 'trying to move on' and I told her I like Luke because I thought it was for the best and things are still good between us.

I'm not angry at Luke or anything, but he's starting to annoy me with his endless flirting. I'm just sort of like, Jesus boy, just hurry the fuck up and ask me out so I can grab your face and... Ok, I won't go into details, but you get the idea.

He's speaks to me every night through texts and every day at school and on the bus to and from school and just...ugh. Endless flirting. It's starting to bore me now.

I don't want to sound like a complete cow, but he needs to just quit the flirting. It's not that I don't like him talking to me, it's that I wish he'd talk with normally and not just flirt all the time.

I mean, the topic of my boobs isn't something I want to talk about on Friday nights, y'know?

Anyway. I'm giving him the cold shoulder at the moment. I've dropped endless hints and spent endless hours flirting and talking to him, and he's still not showing any signs of asking me out. I don't agree with the whole 'guys have to ask out the girl' thing but I just can't bring myself to do because I'm not that sort of person and I'm just hoping he'll do it.

He might be just as nervous as me and I appreciate that, because i often come off as a scary, crazy bitch who doesn't take shit off anyone and eats little kids for breakfast, when I'm really not, not when it comes to Luke anyway.

I don't even know, I'm just ranting. I think I might get driven to the point where I just pin against the wall... You can imagine the rest.
July 2nd, 2013 at 12:01am