Fin-Finley

So my best friend told me about this website, and that you can vent here and i really need too!
So my name is Allison Clark Finley. Im 18. I have 5 older brother. I live in Cali.

So im hoping to make friends on this website because frankly i only have 2 real friends, not counting my brother. I used to live down in Huntington Beach in a small ass house with my brothers. I have 5 older brothers, im going to list them off in order of oldest to youngest, theres Micah, Rome, Woods, Raff, Grant, and me! My mom was/is a bit of a gold digging whore. She had Micah Rome and Woods in her first marriage, then she had Raff Grant and me in her second marriage, she has a new rich boyfriend who has two kids of his own (both boys just my luck. I WANT A SISTER!) and not to be mean but none of us really like him. Oh i forgot to mention that Grant and I are TWINS! obviously we are fraternal twins because lets face it, he can never look as good as me. growing up my mom and dad where never there for us so we all kinda raised each other. so know we live in a bigger house in sacramento (mom made us move) and thats about it.

i love music, movies, and FOOD!

im obsessed with like 40 billion bands

and i need some more friends so yeah.
July 3rd, 2013 at 08:55am