Rethinking Love and the Concept of Marriage

Hey mibbians, this is Halloweenlover. I used to be such a pessimist when it came to love and the thought of getting married.

I thought, "Oh I'll just die alone."

The reason being I hadn't dated yet and I didn't think anyone was interested in me. Well, this was before I met my boyfriend and began to realize I am considering the thought of marriage with him. No, no I don't want to get married right now. I'm still in college and I want to finish school first. The thought of marrying him though makes me blush and grin like a fool. He is really my ideal guy.

See, we both love anime, which is a must if you want to date me. He loves my favorite anime of all time, Naruto, and I am so happy about that. When we first started hanging out we would watch anime all of the time in his dorm. It was super fun! Then he asked me out on a date and on that date I realized I kind of wanted to be his girlfriend.

He kissed me after our first date and my heart soared. A little later he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was the second best thing to happen to me. The first was our kiss.

Now, after a couple months of dating I am reconsidering everything I knew about love. It's like my boyfriend somehow changed me into this lovey dovey and mushy girl. I used to hate love, for myself, because I didn't think I would find it.

I don't know if what I have with my boyfriend is love yet, but it sure feels right! We can talk for hours on end and never get bored. I love that he's intellectual. It makes our conversations interesting. The thought of marrying him is seriously running through my mind.

He can cook, clean, do housework, mow the lawn, was a boy scout and football player, is in band and is all around a cool guy.

I got really emotional after I had visited him today. It could have been because I hadn't seen him in so long. All of my feelings just spilled out like ink I guess.

The point of this blog is, never say never, because some day something might happen that will change your life for ever.
July 3rd, 2013 at 12:27pm